ROPEADOPE, LLC (“COMPANY”)
You represent and warrant that if you are an individual, you are of legal age to form a binding contract, and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. Company may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer and goods or services offered on Company’s Website to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access Company’s Website is revoked in such jurisdictions.
THE WORD “COMPANY” AS USED HEREIN INCLUDES: COMPANY’S AFFILIATES, ASSIGNEES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, DISTRIBUTORS, CONTRACTORS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, CONSULTANTS, SUCESSORS, LICENSORS, TRANSFEREES, LICENSEES, SUB-LICENSEES, AND SUPPLIERS.
1. ALL MATERIAL ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S), INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TEXT, DATA, GRAPHICS, LOGOS, BUTTON ICONS, IMAGES, AUDIO CLIPS, VIDEO CLIPS, LINKS, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, DATA COMPILATIONS, AND SOFTWARE IS OWNED, CONTROLLED BY, OR LICENSED TO COMPANY AND IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. EXCEPT WHERE SPECIFICALLY STATED, AND EXCEPT WHERE ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MATERIAL ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S) IS MADE AVAILABLE SOLELY FOR YOUR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE AND MAY NOT BE COPIED, REPRODUCED, REPUBLISHED, MODIFIED, UPLOADED, POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR DISTRIBUTED IN ANY WAY, INCLUDING BY E-MAIL OR OTHER ELECTRONIC MEANS, WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF COMPANY IN EACH INSTANCE. YOU MAY ONLY DOWNLOAD MATERIAL INTENTIONALLY MADE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM COMPANY WEBSITE(S) FOR YOUR PERSONAL, NON-COMMERCIAL USE ONLY, PROVIDED THAT YOU KEEP INTACT ANY AND ALL COPYRIGHT AND OTHER PROPRIETARY NOTICES THAT MAY APPEAR ON SUCH MATERIALS.COMPANY WEBSITE(S), INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR ANY COMPANY-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, COMPANY WEBSITE(S), COMPANY AND COMPANY’S ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE.
2. COMPANY AND ITS ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF ANY COMPANY SERVICE INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPANY WEBSITE(S) WHETHER CURRENTLY OFFERED OR MADE AVAILABLE, OR OFFERED OR MADE AVAILABLE IN THE FUTURE. COMPANY IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO OFFER OR CONTINUE TO OFFER ANY COMPANY OR OTHERWISE WEBSITE SERVICES, GOODS, OR ANY PART THEREOF WHATSOEVER, AND MAY, WITHOUT LIABILITY OR OBLIGATION, DISCONTINUE ANY COMPANY WEBSITE SERVICE OR OFFERING OF GOODSS OR ANY PART THEREOF AT ANY TIME.
3. COMPANY AND ITS ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION, ADVICE OR MATERIALS OBTAINED OR PERCEIVED THROUGH COMPANY WEBSITE(S). NO OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT OF COMPANY AND ITS ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS, OR MEMBERS, USERS OR VISITORS, WHETHER MADE ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CREATE OR GIVE RISE TO ANY WARRANTY.
4. COMPANY AND ITS ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH ANY LINKS APPEARING ANYWHERE ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S), WHETHER SUCH LINKS ARE AUTHORIZED OR NOT, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION, ADVICE OR MATERIALS RECEIVED OR PERCEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ANYWHERE ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S). 5. COMPANY AND ITS ADVERTISERS AND SPONSORS DO NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT YOUR USE OF OR PARTICIPATION IN OR MATERIALS POSTED AND/OR OFFERED ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR THE SERVER(S) ON WHICH COMPANY WEBSITE(S) IS HOSTED ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND MAINTAINING ALL TELEPHONE, COMPUTER HARDWARE AND OTHER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE NEEDED TO ACCESS AND USE COMPANY WEBSITE(S), AND ALL CHARGES RELATED THERETO. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF, PARTICIPATION IN AND MATERIALS POSTED AND/OR OFFERED ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S) AND ANY SERVICE AND YOUR RELIANCE THEREON. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE, DOWNLOAD, UPLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN OR PERCEIVE MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF COMPANY WEBSITE(S) AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR UPLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR DATA. 6. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY OF COMPANY’S ADVERTISERS OR SPONSORS ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOST PROFITS), UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO USE OR MISUSE OF OR RELIANCE ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR ANY COMPANY SERVICE OR PART THEREOF OR ANY LINKED COMPANY WEBSITE(S), EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF APPLICABLE, TO ACCESS COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR USE OR PURCHASE ANY MATERIAL POSTED OR OFFERED ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND/OR RELIANCE ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR ANY COMPANY SERVICE OR ANY PART THEREOF, FROM INABILITY TO USE COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR ANY COMPANY SERVICE OR ANY PART THEREOF, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR ANY COMPANY SERVICE OR ANY PART THEREOF (INCLUDING SUCH DAMAGES INCURRED BY THIRD PARTIES).
THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED AT, IN OR THROUGH COMPANY WEBSITE(S), AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR ANY COMPANY SERVICE. THIS LIMITATION SHALL ALSO APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO THE COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, LOST PROFITS, AND LOST DATA. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL FURTHER APPLY WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE OF COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR ANY COMPANY SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE THAT APPEARS ON, OR IS LINKED OR RELATED IN ANY WAY TO, COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR ANY COMPANY SERVICE OR ANY PART THEREOF. SUCH LIMITATION SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW YOU HEREBY WAIVE THE PROVISIONS OF ANY STATE LAW LIMITING OR PROHIBITING SUCH EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS.
8. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ACTS OF NATURE, FORCES, OR CAUSES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INTERNET FAILURES, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT FAILURES, OTHER EQUIPMENT FAILURES, ELECTRICAL POWER FAILURES, STRIKES, LABOR DISPUTES, RIOTS, INSURRECTIONS, CIVIL DISTURBANCES, SHORTAGES OF LABOR OR MATERIALS, FIRES, FLOODS, STORMS, EXPLOSIONS, ACTS OF GOD, EPIDEMIC, WAR, GOVERNMENTAL ACTIONS, ORDERS OF DOMESTIC OR FOREIGN COURTS OR TRIBUNALS, NON-PERFORMANCE OF THIRD PARTIES, OR LOSS OF OR FLUCTUATIONS IN HEAT, LIGHT, OR AIR CONDITIONING OR ANY OTHER FORCE MAJEURE EVENT.
9. COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR ANY COMPANY SERVICE OR PART THEREOF ARE APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES. USERS WHO CHOOSE TO ACCESS COMPANY WEBSITE(S) OR ANY COMPANY SERVICE OR ANY PART THEREOF FROM OTHER LOCATIONS DO SO ON THEIR OWN INITIATIVE AND AT THEIR OWN RISK, AND ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL LAWS, IF AND TO THE EXTENT LOCAL LAWS ARE APPLICABLE.
10. ANY AND ALL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH COMPANY WEBSITE(S) ARE FURTHER SUBJECT TO UNITED STATES EXPORT CONTROLS. YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS REGARDING THE TRANSMISSION OF TECHNICAL DATA EXPORTED FROM THE UNITED STATES OR THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU RESIDE. NO SUCH PRODUCTS MAY BE DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE EXPORTED OR RE-EXPORTED (I) INTO (OR TO A NATIONAL OR RESIDENT OF) (i) ANY COUNTRY OR MUNICIPALITY OR OTHERWISE TO WHICH THE U.S. HAS EMBARGOED GOODS; OR (ii) TO ANYONE ON THE U.S. TREASURY DEPARTMENT'S LIST OF SPECIALLY DESIGNATED NATIONALS OR THE U.S. COMMERCE DEPARTMENT'S TABLE OF DENY ORDERS. BY DOWNLOADING ANY PRODUCT OR USING ANY SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH COMPANY, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN, UNDER THE CONTROL OF, OR A NATIONAL OR RESIDENT OF ANY SUCH COUNTRY OR ON ANY SUCH LIST. COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO LIMIT THE AVAILABILITY OF COMPANY WEBSITE(S) AND/OR ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT DESCRIBED THEREON TO ANY PERSON, GEOGRAPHIC AREA OR JURISDICTION, AT ANY TIME AND IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION, AND TO LIMIT THE QUANTITIES OF ANY SUCH SERVICE OR PRODUCT THAT COMPANY PROVIDES ON OR THROUGH COMPANY WEBSITE(S).
12. YOU WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT ANY AND ALL MATERIAL INCLUDED, PRESENTED, OFFERED FOR SALE OR OTHERWISE, DISPLAYED, PUBLICLY PERFORMED OR OTHERWISE ON COMPANY WEBSITE(S) SHALL NOT BE USED BY YOU FOR ANY AND ALL COPYRIGHT INFRINGING ACTIVITIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REPRODUCTION AND FURTHER DISTRIBUTION, NOT ALLOWED UNDER THE UNITED STATES COPYRIGHT LAW 17 U.S.C. SECTION 101 ET SEQ. OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES, RELATED TO INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHERWISE, THAT INFRINGE ON COMPANY, COMPANY’S LICENSEES, COMPANY’S ARTISTS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES, AND SUCH INFRINGEMENT SHOULD IT OCCUR SHALL BE PROSECUTED WITHIN THE FULL EXTENT OF THE THEN-CURRENT LAW. YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY FROM ANY AND ALL LAWSUITS, CLAIMS, LOSSES AND ANY AND ALL DAMAGES THAT MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY AND PRESENTATION.
13. YOU SHALL NOT (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY): (I) DECIPHER, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER OR OTHERWISE ATTEMPT TO DERIVE ANY SOURCE CODE OR UNDERLYING IDEAS OR ALGORITHMS OF ANY PART OF COMPANY WEBSITE, EXCEPT TO THE LIMITED EXTENT APPLICABLE LAWS SPECIFICALLY PROHIBIT SUCH RESTRICTION, (II) MODIFY, TRANSLATE, OR OTHERWISE CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY PART OF COMPANY WEBSITE, OR (III) COPY, RENT, LEASE, DISTRIBUTE, OR OTHERWISE TRANSFER ANY OF THE RIGHTS THAT YOU RECEIVE HEREUNDER. YOU SHALL AT ALL TIMES ABIDE BY ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL, STATE, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
14. YOU GRANT COMPANY A NONEXCLUSIVE, IRREVOCABLE, WORLDWIDE, PERPETUAL, UNLIMITED, ASSIGNABLE, SUBLICENSEABLE, FULLY PAID UP AND ROYALTY-FREE RIGHT TO US TO COPY, PREPARE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, IMPROVE, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, REMOVE, RETAIN, ADD, PROCESS, ANALYZE, USE AND COMMERCIALIZE, IN ANY WAY NOW KNOWN OR IN THE FUTURE DISCOVERED, ANY MATERIAL YOU PROVIDE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO COMPANY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY USER-GENERATED CONTENT, IDEAS, CONCEPTS, TECHNIQUES OR DATA TO THE SERVICES, YOU MAY SUBMIT TO COMPANY, WITHOUT ANY FURTHER CONSENT, NOTICE AND/OR COMPENSATION TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTIES. YOU EXPLICITLY AGREE, WARRANT AND REPRESENT THAT ANY AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIAL THAT YOU MAY UPLOAD OR POST ONTO COMPANY WEBSITE IS ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OWNED AND/OR CONTROLLED BY YOU AND SHALL NOT INFRINGE UPON ANY OTHER PARTY’S RIGHTS. YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY FROM ANY AND ALL LAWSUITS, CLAIMS, LOSSES AND ANY AND ALL DAMAGES THAT MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT OF YOUR BREACH OR ALLEGED BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY AND PRESENTATION.
16. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO COMPANY WEBSITE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS OR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES.
DMCA NOTICE GUIDELINES FOR COMPANY SITES (the “Site(s)”)
Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website athttp://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Company will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Site(s) and/or Company services if such claims are reported to Company’s Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site(s) by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Company’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Company will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site(s).
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. Or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works for which you are claiming infringement.
2. Identify the material or link that you claim is infringing or the subject of infringing activity, if applicable, and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, identifying the URL of the link displayed on the Site(s) or the exact location where such material may be found.
3. Provide your Company affiliation, if applicable, mailing address, telephone number and email address (if available).
4. Include BOTH of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature on the Notice.
6. Deliver this Notice with all items completed to Company’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Marcy Rauer Wagman, Esq.
P.O. Box 63535
Philadelphia, PA 19147
Electronic Communications Privacy Act Notice (18 USC Sections 2701-2711):
Company makes no guarantee of confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the Site or any website linked to the Site. Company will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on Company’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by Company Website, or otherwise connected with your use of Company Website.
The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, user name, password, email address, photograph or other likeness, purchase history, IP address, browser information and/or any other information you provide in connection with your use of Company Website. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features, if offered on Company Website. The Personal Information you provide may be used for such purposes as allowing you to interact with other users, improving the content of the Website, customizing the advertising and content you see, and communicating with you about specials and new features.
Company will make reasonable efforts to respect your privacy and will only use your Personal Information, such as your name, business address, email address or phone number, for reasonable business purposes. In order to establish a more personalized relationship with you, we may also use your Personal Information to determine what services you truly value. Company collects Personal Information when you register with Company, or when you subscribe to Company’s various services if offered, or when you visit Company’s pages or the pages of certain Company partners, or when you purchase an item from Company, and/or when you enter promotions. Company may combine your information that Company has with information Company obtains from its business partners or other companies. Company will not, without your express consent, sell its customer e-mail address list to third parties but may use our lists to notify you of special events, special offers, promotions and/or products offered by Company and by others that we think you may find worthwhile and compatible with your needs and wants.
Company will reasonably endeavor to ensure that only authorized members of Company will have access to your Personal Information, and all members of Company have been required to read and abide by our security policies whether they are authorized to access your Personal Information or not. All of our employees, contractors, licensees, members and others who may have access to, and are associated with, the processing of Personal Information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ Personal Information. We ensure that your Personal Information will not be disclosed to federal or state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation
People who try and bypass security systems, or “hackers”, are often very skilled at breaking through security systems though and therefore we can make no guarantee that your information is 100% safe.
It is important to note that the Company site(s) may contain links to other sites, and that those sites may not follow the same privacy policies as Company. For instance, if you click on an advertisement on the Company site, you may be taken away from Company to an entirely different site. These links can also be from advertisers, content providers and/or partners who may, for example, use Company’s logo and/or style as a result of a co-branding agreement yet they may still not follow the same privacy policies as Company.
Some promotions appearing on the Company site(s) may be sponsored or co-sponsored by other companies. These companies may also choose to collect Personal Information from you. Company cannot control the privacy policies of these outside sponsors, and if you do not want your information collected by these sponsors, you should not participate in the promotion, contest or sweepstakes.
For your own information and protection on the Company site(s) and on the Internet in general, keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose Personal Information on message boards, through e-mail, or in chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others. Similarly, if you post Personal Information in public places, you may receive unsolicited e-mail messages. Please think before you post any information online.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Company reserves the right to disclose user information when required by law, or if we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, or the rights and property of others.
If you are unclear about any of the above stated policies or have a question for us, please contact Company at: www.ropeadope.com
We may provide your Personal Information to companies that help us with our business activities such as processing credit card transactions, shipping your order, assisting us in site operations, providing customer service and delivering email newsletters. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services.
We do not and will not rent or sell or give your name, address, email address, credit card information or any Personal Information to any third party. We do not and will not share any Personal Information with outside parties who may wish to market their products to you. We will only send you an e-mail if we have a question about your order or if you have signed up for some other service on our website, such as a newsletter.
The Company server uses SSL encryption for its checkout process. All Personal Information including your credit card number and email address are securely transmitted between your computer and the ropeadope.com server. Your transaction is processed immediately, so your credit card number is never stored on any server. If you have any questions regarding privacy or security, please email Company at: email@example.com.
We may collect the Personal Information that you may volunteer while using our services and as you browse our site(s). Such information is sometimes referred to as web analytics and/or clickstream data. We do not automatically log Personal Information nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with Personal Information about specific individuals.
Company operates our site(s) in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”) and does not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect, attempt to collect or use personally identifiable information or any other Personal Information as defined in COPPA from anyone under 13 years of age.
If you feel that we have unknowingly collected information from someone under the age of 13 years, please contact us immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately remove this information.
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Company cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or what is your screen name or email address.
Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways.
Access to Your Personal Data
You can ask Company, by sending an email to email@example.com, whether we are keeping Personal Information about you. Upon request, within a reasonable period of time, we will provide you with a readable copy of the Personal Information which we keep about you; however, we will require proof of your identity. We will provide the information without any charge.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data erased, rectified or amended, or completed. We do not reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your Personal Information.